Photography and Video
Photographs of your business or services can be a powerful marketing tool for your company.
If you are a restaurant, you want your food to look appetizing and delicious. If you are a dentist, you want your offices and staff to appear clean and professional. No matter what business you are in, high quality photographs can convey an image for your company that will help bring customers to your door.
Here are just a few businesses that have benefitted from our photography services.
High-quality photographs can be used on your website, menus, brochures, business cards, trade show materials and mailings, and they are extremely effective in social media.
Our highly skilled photographers (just take a look at our gallery) will meet to discuss your business and its visual needs. If you are a restaurant, the number of pictures you need taken will be far greater than say a dentist or attorney. Each business is special unto itself, and we will work together with you to discuss the most effective and affordable way to deliver the most value for your hard-earned dollar.
YOUR STORY in 60 to 120 seconds.
When you visit a website, do you take time to read the multiple columns of information trying to catch your eye, or do you smile with relief when you see a video that describes the company’s business to you in one to two minutes?
Our latest videos show a creative and memorable way to engage customers. Please take a look.
Websites with video content have a far lower bounce rate than those without.
Google has assigned extremely high value to content rich videos on websites, and a well-done video engages your customers quickly, while giving them an informative and easy-to-understand synopsis of what you are trying to sell them.
VIDEO PRODUCTION Benefits
- Video marketing increases physical store visits by 30%
- 34% of shoppers are more likely to purchase after viewing an online video
- 80% increase in conversions when video is added to a landing page
- Your video on Social Media can affect Google search results as well as be an entry point to your website
- Video is mobile. Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic
- Google and other search browsers have made video a key factor in their search formulas
- Video offers the opportunity to use sight and sound to connect emotionally with viewers
- Video sharing is a huge part of social media, and social media can be used to get your message out there in a fun and shareable way
WHAT WE DO
- Pre-Production: We meet with you to discuss and get to know your business. We also gain an understanding of how you wish to portray your business, and who might be the best person at your firm to convey that message in on-camera interviews
- Production: We use high quality, HD cameras and lenses to capture compelling video that shows your business in its highest light. We also capture professional quality still images that can be used for your marketing purposes, on your website, or brochures and mailings
- Post- Production/Editing: This is where it all comes together, with music, graphics, voice over, compositing and colorizing.
- Embed Videos: Once completed, we will embed your video on your site to engage potential customers and make sure that all videos can be viewed on all desktop and portable devices such as smartphones and iPads
- Social Media Distribution: We then place your video on Facebook and YouTube to keep your customer base growing and to increase traffic to your site.
- Video SEO: We then optimize your video for high visibility on Google search results